Sunday, December 31, 2006

historia. naturalis.


This starfish looking piece is from the Historia Naturalis collection by Edra. And the only information I have on the Historia is "new creatures by Fernando and Humberto Campana." Hm, thanks Edra Web site, very helpful. From what I can gather by (briefly) Googling, this is part a traveling exhibit, which means you can't buy it. I don't suppose too many people are in the market for a giant starfish shaped, er, thing, in any case. But if I had a huge aquarium and needed seating for it, I'd be all over this.

By the way, I think there is one starfish thing piled on top of another in this picture, so that their arms interlock. Check out the Edra Web site for other views of this piece, as well as other cool stuff from the Historia collection. Be warned, the images are slightly NSFW...there is a naked woman lounging on the furniture in some shots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home