Tuesday, June 22, 2004

KIRK


If you're looking for elegant but inexpensive shelves (I always seem to need more), check out the KIRK from IKEA, which looks like a giant checkmark to my eye. The picture here is a bit misleading because the long side actually sits more horizontally than this. Here it looks like something from Downhill Racer, but on my wall the shelves gently curve in the direction of the end bracket, which holds your books and CDs snugly.

freestyle.
Okay, it's not free, but it packs a lot of style at just $8.99 a shelf.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How big is it? The picture gives no sense of scale at all, I'm afraid. How much does it hold? This writeup is so brief.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Funfurde said...

Oops, sorry, I forgot to link to the details page on the IKEA site, which is now done. It's about 29" long and 6" deep.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home