Sunday, November 16, 2008

Recycling "Egg" Adds Some Odd Style To Your Kitchen


This giant white, blue and green egg is certainly eye catching, which is probably a plus if you're looking to make a statement about recycling in your kitchen. Your large, modern, funky kitchen that is, at least if you want the Ovetto to fit in to your decor. Luckily one glance will tell you if this will fit your style or not. I happen to like it, but it's not going to fit into my kitchen, literally or style-wise. For £139 you can put it in your kitchen if it appeals.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, I need it! ;)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Mr. Natural said...

I LOVE IT! I would keep it out on my covered back deck. But then again, for US210 bucks I can see some shrewd Ebay deals too!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Aufkleber Tim said...

Great I Love this too. It look like future.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home