Wednesday, July 27, 2005

batman. shakespeare. bust



The 13-year-old kid in me really wants to put one of these in my non-existent library as a cool way to get into the non-existent secret room hidden behind the non-existent library. It's a reproduction of the switch Bruce Wayne used to get into the Batcave in the original Batman series. Of course, the fact that one of its selling point is that "IT REALLY WORKS!" does not necessarily speak too highly of it, but when it comes to these things, there tend to be relatively few on the market to choose from. It sells for $299, but if you have a library and a secret room you can probably afford that.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Link?

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.thegreenhead.com/cool-stuff/2004/09/batman-shakespeare-bust-life-size.php

9:27 AM  
Blogger Funfurde said...

Sorry...link added.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Cool!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm getting one to power my revolving hidden bar!!!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it would make a good conversation piece

9:00 PM  
Blogger Mal said...

i've actually got my wife talked into it.... but do i want to spend $300 on this?!?!

Man, I loved that damn show!!!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home