Thursday, October 13, 2005

lovejackets.


Nothing says "I love you" more than making your partner wear an emitting/polling infrared transmitter in the form of loveJacket. With these on, anytime you're within 10 feet of each other and in a line of sight (as two lovers ought to be), a pattern of LEDs embedded in your jacket will light up and blink. This will be accompanied by your jacket "emitting a sound akin to crickets mating."

aiming. to. explore.
Designer Studio 5050 says "While the project aims to explore social interactional patterns and institute new ones, it also elaborates ways in which technology can seamlessly be integrated in garments." As a side effect, you and your partner will probably look like goobers, ensuring that you'll be together forever, as no one else is likely to want to be near you. A small price to pay for love, says I.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay V Mail! said...

werd. i wanna get some. all i need is a girlfriend to wear one of these with me.

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh finally a garment that can torment my friends as my love and I express our undying love for one another!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home