Sunday, April 16, 2006

wave. magnetic. track.


I have tons of pictures but never get around to putting them in frames, so mostly they sit around in piles. What I really need is a simple way to put photos up, take them down and change them. The Wave Magnetic Track might do the trick. It's basically a curved metal track with magnets that let you stick photos (or whatever) on it. And at the moment it's just $9.99. Bargain! Not a very plausible solution for keepsake photos, but just fine for the kind of photos you might stick on the refrigerator or whatnot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Very cool, and even better because of the price tag. I think it would work well in my dorm.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! i posted about the nice Wave in my blog via Funfurde.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Sharron said...

This is really cool but be careful with the magnets around your computer -- especially laptops.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home