Sunday, April 16, 2006

wave. magnetic. track.

I have tons of pictures but never get around to putting them in frames, so mostly they sit around in piles. What I really need is a simple way to put photos up, take them down and change them. The Wave Magnetic Track might do the trick. It's basically a curved metal track with magnets that let you stick photos (or whatever) on it. And at the moment it's just $9.99. Bargain! Not a very plausible solution for keepsake photos, but just fine for the kind of photos you might stick on the refrigerator or whatnot.


Blogger Alredhead said...

Very cool, and even better because of the price tag. I think it would work well in my dorm.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous elmanco said...

Hello! i posted about the nice Wave in my blog via Funfurde.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Sharron Mattison said...

This is really cool but be careful with the magnets around your computer -- especially laptops.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home