Thursday, September 13, 2007

soop. plate.


Rebelling against the axiom that kids (and adults) shouldn't play with their food, Soop created a plate that turns your meal into a game. The $27 plate looks like a game board and comes with a booklet of games (although I imagine you can figure out your own pretty easily). If my parents had had this for me when I was little, maybe they'd have been a little more successful getting me to eat my peas. Well, maybe not....but at least I'd have enjoyed not eating them a bit more.

2 Comments:

Blogger sharon said...

I hate the games where you have to get it in the something in the exact spot, but its a cool idea. For a plate.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kids would be busy playing with the peas rather than eating them

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home