Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Floor Lamp From Re-Surface


Re-Surface makes some of my favorite graffiti covered lights in the world. Actually, they make the only graffiti covered lamps I know of, but I still love them. And cruising by their site I see they now have a new floor lamp model. Unfortunately the picture they have of it is pretty tiny, but it seems to be the standing version of their More-Light. It looks like this one is decorated in the South3rd motif but I suspect it will be available in all their graffiti flavors. Personally I'm planning to put the Kent and South3rd Hi-Light models over my coffee bar. When I get a coffee bar that is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing style. Graffiti art is surely and under appreciated art. I think we will be seeing more of this in the very near future.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home