Tuesday, October 25, 2005

pi-air.


Futuristic shapes in fiber glass reminiscent of technologies applied to high speed. Sounds like a science experiment to me, but it's actually how the Living Divani site describes the Pi-Air chair. My but it do look good though, don't it? Not many more details on this one, although I don't remember fiber glass being the most comfortable of materials to sit on, so not sure how much more I want to know. I think we should all just spend a few moments admiring this one for its beauty and move on...

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina N. said...

Kind of like those waffle iron-type chairs. Except that pi-air chairs actually look good.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Futuristic shapes in fiber glass reminiscent of technologies applied to high speed", aerodynamic form for your uh, seating(?) pleasure.

[Eavezdropper]

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with urbanista. Fiberglass is sometimes very comfortable. Not too sure about the design, though :-)

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home