Tuesday, October 25, 2005

pi-air.


Futuristic shapes in fiber glass reminiscent of technologies applied to high speed. Sounds like a science experiment to me, but it's actually how the Living Divani site describes the Pi-Air chair. My but it do look good though, don't it? Not many more details on this one, although I don't remember fiber glass being the most comfortable of materials to sit on, so not sure how much more I want to know. I think we should all just spend a few moments admiring this one for its beauty and move on...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ricola Suave said...

Kind of like those waffle iron-type chairs. Except that pi-air chairs actually look good.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Futuristic shapes in fiber glass reminiscent of technologies applied to high speed", aerodynamic form for your uh, seating(?) pleasure.

[Eavezdropper]

10:03 AM  
Blogger Urbanista said...

I always enjoy your blog. I must, however, take exceptions to complaints against the comfort of fiberglass. Think of all the amazingly comfortable, ergonomic, and dreamy chairs and chaises that the Eames crafted out of fiberglass. Fiberglass has plastic beat any day of the week.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Wong PoK√©r Hu said...

I agree with urbanista. Fiberglass is sometimes very comfortable. Not too sure about the design, though :-)

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home