Thursday, April 23, 2009

Motifo magnet set turns your fridge into giant art


Peter Locke has a pretty wonderful and reasonably affordable idea to turn your boring old refrigerator into a gorgeous piece of art. He's created a set of 1296 colored magnets called Motifo that act like giant, colored pixels you can arrange and rearrange to create giant, vibrant mosaic imagery on your fridge door (or side, or top, or wherever else you can stick magnets to for that matter). The set comes with "six funky designs and full instructions" for creating them, and apparently many more are available on request. At $99 and with free shipping, I'm kind of in love with this idea.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is a phenomenal find. Now I have to figure out how to maximize the visibility of my fridge. Perhaps if I just leave the fridge door open all of the time... I guess I'll figure that out after I buy a set.

Thank you for your continued dedication to finding cool things for this site.

James

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Selangor said...

My salute to you! What a fridge!!!

3:19 AM  
Anonymous 4D said...

What a good idea to turn my damn old fridge into an art! I should show this article to my wife! :D

2:51 AM  
Anonymous grabspecialsale said...

perfect idea and perfect picture...thanks for sharing this ..

10:23 PM  
Anonymous helpful said...

Great and damn creative! May I can apply the same to my other electric appliances!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home