Tuesday, October 16, 2007

feel.


At first glance Feel by Animi Causa looks like some sort of couch/bed thing made out of giant tennis balls. And on second glance it seems pretty much the same. But scroll through the photos on the Animi Causa site and you'll see that it's really a reconfigurable system that can be piled and rearranged into whatever you like, thanks to the 120 "extremely soft and pleasant balls" its built out of ("the shape is inspired by a molecular structure" the site tells us). It comes in five colors and two sizes, with pricing available on request. I didn't request it...sorry. I'm guessing quite a bit though.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that looks really cozy - exellent idea :)

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool product!!!!
I asked for pricing and they have fantastic offers for the Christmas
the big one for $2499 (instead of $3249) including shipping.
The smaller one for $999 instead of $1399 (+$169 for shipping).

I love it!! great company

1:44 AM  
Blogger FG said...

What a great looking piece of furniture! I have never seen or even heard of anything like this!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this idea. A friend of mine is setting up a company at the moment that does something similar with giant bean bags -but nothing quite as radical as this. I want one.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home