Thursday, July 02, 2009

Natural vases are made of woody goodness


I admit when the folks over at Terra Furnishings sent me a generic e-mail asking me to check out their site, I was dubious I'd see something funky there that I liked. I think Eco is great, but it usually isn't as weird as I tend to like my furniture and furnishings. But surprise, the Natural Vase fits the bill for me, and I think plays well in either a funky way or a more-toned-down-but-still-modern style. Not cheap at $65, but also not outrageous. Funfurde approved!

5 Comments:

Anonymous shabby chic furniture said...

These vase are funky, original and beautiful. a great alternative to a ceramic or glass vase!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Estofados said...

Is really beautiful, and the best, environmentally correct.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Dr.E said...

Nature is such a fantastic designer!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Nicolette said...

The natural wood vase also is a great decor item, particularly in contemporary design homes.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous John Blunt said...

I love these vases with one reservation: the glue lines seem to interfere with the natural form. A very good melding of nature and contemporary minimalism.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home