Thursday, July 29, 2004

amleto. ironing. board.



I never thought I'd be blogging an ironing board on Funfurde, but (takes a deep breath) here I go: The Amleto is a seriously good-looking package. I won't say it makes ironing boards cool, but it comes as close as anything's ever going to.

style. elegance.
The Amleto looks pretty good when it's set up for ironing, and surprisingly it looks even better when it's hanging on the wall. The frame is made of anodized silver, which gives it a hip, stylish look, and the feet have been ingeniously shaped so they add a touch of elegance. When it's collapsed for storage, the feet bookend the top and bottom nicely, giving it a non-traditional (and dare I say "pleasing") ironing board look.



i. sort. of. want. one.
I like the Amleto so much I might actually leave it out not because I'm lazy (the usual reason I don't put ironing boards away) but because I like seeing it. And I'd buy one in a minute if it were reasonably priced and not $335. Yes, that's right, $335. For an ironing board. Sigh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hadia ( pseudoname) said...

hi ,
your blog is fanciful,maybe you dont see that ,but it is nice :) I love it.
you can know me if you visit my blog and read it
my blog is: iraqigirl.blogspot.com

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Nice blog! But, could be better! Hehehe, i'm just kidding!
Take a look on mine! I just post pictures about some of my trips!
See u!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... i forgot to say my blog!
http://welcometotheparty.blogspot.com

4:44 PM  
Blogger Crescendo said...

For something so stylish, you'd think it'd be more practical! It's no wider than the usual ironing board, it doesn't come with a sleeve part, etc. I'm not impressed.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home