Monday, August 30, 2004

after. hours.



The After Hours by Roz Hayes and Dani Stoller is a giant sofa that's also a lounge. At first I thought they meant "lounge" as in a big sofa, but then I realized they meant "lounge" as in a room where people hang out and, you know, lounge around.

room. with. a. view.
Well, maybe not "room" per se but certainly room-like. I mean, it's got walls and a ceiling, plus built-in lights, and it even has an optional acrylic back window. It's about as close to a room as you can get without actually being a room.

room. sized. price.
I'm used to funky furniture being expensive, but the $13,800 price tag for the After Hours has even me gasping. I now realize "After Hours" doesn't mean a lounging room, it means you'll have to take a second job after hours if you want to buy it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point, Mike!

BP

10:08 AM  
Blogger Jonn Wood said...

I like good design as much as the next, but Jeez.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home