Thursday, September 09, 2004

yet. another. gmail. post.

It turns out Funfurde readers are so nice, they've been causing trouble (in a good way). In response to the gmail invitation thread, some FF readers have been giving invites to other readers, and the result is that I've sent out a bunch of invitations to readers who have already been invited by someone. Which is great for the person getting invited, but it means a gmail invite goes to waste since I can't get them back (or at least haven't, yet).

So right now I have six more invites but am not sure who needs them and who doesn't. Which is a lengthy way of saying, if you want an invite, please e-mail me at funfurde [at] gmail [dot] com. This way I know you haven't already gotten one from someone else. Apologies for the confusion, but also thanks to FF readers for being so generous.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got 6 invites to donate as well, no strings attached. craig.pfeifer@gmail.com

1:15 PM  
Blogger Funfurde said...

My latest round of invites have all been given out, but check the replies to this post and the last gmail post of mine to see some FF readers who are also giving theirs out.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have 6 invites to give away. bruin1 at gmail dot com

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Invites are not wasted, check your sent mail folder.

Take the URL given there, and check to see if it has been used. If not, you can give it to someone else and away then go.

Cheers.

10:29 PM  
Blogger T said...

I've also got a bunch of codes to give out if anyone's interested. Drop me at note at madsummer @ gmail.com. (It was fun when people actually still wanted the codes. Now it's like asking, hey, you want a Yahoo account?)

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if anyone else wants one email me at quazywabbitus@yahoo.com. (the last thing i want is my gmail account spammed)

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since gmail is not aa experiment in social networking, why not use this?

http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php

"Welcome to isnoop.net's gmail invite spooler. This page offers a place for people with Gmail invites and those who want them to come together with minimal effort and fuss."

Michael (it's where I got mine)

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home