Wednesday, September 01, 2004

hf02.



I usually don't cover things if they've been blogged somewhere else, but since you may not have seen Erasable Ink yet, and since the HF02 sink from Thoms & Nilsson is outrageous, I think I have to do it this time. So, behold the HF02.

water. water. everywhere.
The HF02 was designed to let you "capture the joy that water can bring," which it's already done for me and I haven't even seen it in action yet. You turn the water on with those lever looking things on top, it comes out the slide deal, then splishes into the slanted basin. Then (this is so cool!) you tilt the basin to drain the water into the curly bit! I think the two metal bars are towel racks, but I'm not sure. It sounds cool just describing it, doesn't it?

prototype?
I can't find the HF02 for sale on the Web so I'm assuming this is a prototype? If that's true, I have only one thing to say: Thoms and Nilsson, stop goofing around on the Web and start building these for real!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I usually don't cover things if they've been blogged somewhere else"

http://mocoloco.com/archives/000554.php

Nice, though :)

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The second thing I think about when I look at a new item like this is, "how would it be to have to clean that every week?" I can't see cleaning this thing; it's full of crevices and angles, the water splashes everywhere (with soap!) and every smear or dried drip would be immediately apparent.

Kai Jones (snippy@pacifier.com)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home