Tuesday, August 10, 2004

bond. age. beanbag.



The first thing you notice about the Bond Age Beanbag is the soft black nubuck suede that it's made out of, right? Yeah, me neither.

yes. they. are.
Yes, those are chains attached to the Bond Age, and yes, that is a girl attached to the chains. Deliberately. As manufacturer Jucci puts it, with the Bond Age you can "either just lounge with your loved one or, with the addition of clever little accessories, indulge in a little gentle exercise!"

jucci.
I'm blogging the Bond Age not because I think it's the greatest piece of furniture in the world but because I couldn't not blog it once I saw it. I came across it while browsing the otherwise innocent (well, mostly) Jucci Web site, where the "designers are dedicated to producing innovative signature pieces to complement the modern environment." Of course they are. I never thought otherwise.

price.
The non-chain version of the Bond runs £875, while the chain version costs £945. I think your choice is clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home